07/05/2013

LET’S CELEBRATE… I made it to 1,000 hits today! THANK YOU!


LET’S CELEBRATE… I made it to 1,000 hits today! THANK YOU!



Hello everyone, just a quick word from me… I made it to 1,000 hits today.  Thank you very much to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog and visit my pages.

I decided to write a blog a few months ago, so that I could share my passion with others. At first I wasn’t sure I was going to be any good at it and wondered what my aim was, now i have fallen in love with blogging.

I’ve really enjoyed writing this blog and I’ve to admit that I’m a bit addicted to refreshing my blog to see if anyone has liked, commented or even followed. It gives me a major thrill to see visitors from all over the world checking out my blog. I don’t have a huge army of followers yet but that doesn’t disappoint me. I enjoy blogging and I feel happy seeing people read each of them. It’s like getting connected with people from all over the world, without actually knowing them. 

I set myself a few goals last month and today I reached my first one!  Knowing that people are reading articles is really great. So thanks again and please do keep reading…

Wow, it feels great to see my blog cross over the magic mark of 1000 hits! Thank you so much, my dear readers!!!
Nimma G!R!SH

No comments:

Post a Comment